• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

How did you find 9thcivic.com?

ron v

Fuego from San Diego
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
I think our definition of the symbol "=" isn't exactly the same. thats what i meant.

Back on topic though.......

IMJAYCEEDINERO

ᴛᴏᴘ ᴇɴᴅ ʀ4ᴄ1ɴ6 ᴍᴏᴛᴏʀᴡᴇʀᴋꜱ™|ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴀᴅᴀ™ ɪɴᴄ.
VIP Member
T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
An NSX is very tempting...lol but it's so hard to find one here in Toronto.

DerWeißeTeufel

Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Coupe Si
@Honda-Fan , @ElDiabloBlanco - How did you two find this place?

When I decided to become serious with Lucille's transformation this year, I asked Google a lot of questions and anticipated articles instead of forums. It feels like almost every time I asked a question, I'm seeing 9thcivic.com thread link as Google's first suggestion. It took me maybe couple months before I became a member. Took me a while because I needed to verify the community's authentication and accountability. I've been impressed with the members and general topics other than 9th generation Honda Civic. After being a member in the last 3 months, 9thcivic.com is still a great community.

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
When I decided to become serious with Lucille's transformation this year, I asked Google a lot of questions and anticipated articles instead of forums. It feels like almost every time I asked a question, I'm seeing 9thcivic.com thread link as Google's first suggestion. It took me maybe couple months before I became a member. Took me a while because I needed to verify the community's authentication and accountability. I've been impressed with the members and general topics other than 9th generation Honda Civic. After being a member in the last 3 months, 9thcivic.com is still a great community.

You didn't trust us? Shame on you! :giggle: I'm kidding. Glad you joined and stayed around. :bighug:

Honda-Fan

Toys For Tots
Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
@Honda-Fan , @ElDiabloBlanco - How did you two find this place?

I was originally on that other 9th forum when I first got my car (because I was determined that I was gonna be the best car owner ever!) , but I left after a fairly cold response to me wanting to change anything on my car. Like anything. I found this forum from a link on that other forum, and it looked like y'all were a lot more welcoming-- and I was right :D

It's been fun ever since!

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I was originally on that other 9th forum when I first got my car (because I was determined that I was gonna be the best car owner ever!) , but I left after a fairly cold response to me wanting to change anything on my car. Like anything. I found this forum from a link on that other forum, and it looked like y'all were a lot more welcoming-- and I was right :D

It's been fun ever since!

:dance1::bananasplit:

It's YOUR car.. so F anyone who doesn't like the mods you do :)