How do I swap the 9006 bulbs in headlights out?

Also, make sure you don't have any other keys from other cars nearby. Key's from other cars can interfere with your system and not allow your car to start.

did you pay for hondacare - the extended warranty/roadside assistance option?

Your lights and other items would not be functioning if your battery were disconnected.

You have a positive and negative wire to the two battery terminals which are held in place by 2 bolts. You also have the metal brace that runs across the top of the battery which is held in place by 2 bolts. It's purely a matter of those being removed to pull the battery out, and put back on to reinstall the battery.

so that page makes it look like a fuse/relay has to be replaced.

There were two harness clips that were on the negative terminal, I disconnected those and left the terminal on the battery. Did you make sure both of those clips were connected?
Yes, to me it doesnt seem like a battery error but more of a computer system error. I have power to the entire car just wont start at all.

so that page makes it look like a fuse/relay has to be replaced.
Ok so here is an update webby, I had my car hauled over to the dealership and they tested all the Honda systems which are working properly, the imobbilizer is not the problem but rather what the tech at one dealership called an "aftermarket added security feature.'' From the last I heard from the dealership was they were trying to contact the Honda dealership that I bought the car.. I am out of state for college and I hope this doesnt cost me much! Hopefully my car will be fixed by the time the new speakers I ordered get here :)

:confused: do your original papers show the dealership installed something to the car before you bought it? You should be paying zero... you're under warranty

Here are some pictures to keep yall entertained ;)

Unboxing the package of Crystalvision 9006 lights : 20121029_145545.jpg20121029_145630.jpg20121029_145654.jpg20121029_150242.jpgIMG_20121029_162752.jpgIMG_20121029_162921.jpg
bye bye civic ;0IMG_20121030_125742.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20121029_162327.jpg
    IMG_20121029_162327.jpg
    408.3 KB · Views: 8
:confused: do your original papers show the dealership installed something to the car before you bought it? You should be paying zero... you're under warranty
I havent checked. I might have some of that documentation in my glovebox.. My car and all my keys are at the dealership and I have to commute about 15 minutes for school :( fortunately I have a friend who will give me a ride. Oh and luckily I didnt have to pay for the towing service. Triple AAA saved me (used my friends account :) )

well, keep us posted as to what happens, or what they discover

Back