Howdy from Oklahoma

Ya i kinda didnt go easy on mine for the break in period and it hasnt lost/burnt the first bit of oil. It loves the the ivtec. I like the spoiler on the 13s but im glad i got a 12 instead without the lights on the trunk. Very good looking car though. And so much fun to drive.

Have any pics of the truck?
I'll see if I can scrounge up some pictures from somewhere. If not, I'll take some pictures after I get it detailed. It's currently at my parents' place since my dad has storage room.

Ya i kinda didnt go easy on mine for the break in period and it hasnt lost/burnt the first bit of oil. It loves the the ivtec. I like the spoiler on the 13s but im glad i got a 12 instead without the lights on the trunk. Very good looking car though. And so much fun to drive.
Went past 4k yesterday for the first time on a backroad... goodness it's addictive. Definitely still going to keep it civil for the majority of the break in period with some intermittent play time (my normal driving habits anyway.) Thank you, sir! Salesman thought it was likely to be the first 2013 Si sedan in all of Oklahoma, but more likely just the first in the OKC metro. I think out of any potential modifications right now, I'm really only looking at better tires and maybe stainless steel brake lines someday in the future...

Thank you for the link, I'll have to check it out soon. Haven't even really been through the owner's manual yet to figure out all the settings and such. Just been enjoying the car. Haha.

Edit: Just realized how dirty my garage looks. Ugh, may need to change that in the near future...

Last edited:
I agree. I like the styling of the 2012 sedan better, but to each his own. For what its worth I beat on my car everytime I drive it. Have since day one. Just got the first maintenance done yesterday. No oil consumption and still runs like a top. Gotta test that honda reliability you know :D

Back