Husky Weatherbeaters Floor Mats 2014 Civic SI

Legalkill

Kennesaw, GA 30152
Vehicle Model
Wife's 2014 SI
Body Style
Orange Pearl Sedan
We got the Husky Weatherbeaters on the sole factor of the coverage in the driver area behind the pedals. With a lot of foot work in a Manual, the full coverage made more sense than mats that just covered the bottom. These are fitted mats, so it is made to fit the full floorboard areas completely and snugly. Pretty happy with the mats. Though a bit pricey, I feel I got my $ worth on these.

20140628_082427.jpg 20140628_082446.jpg 20140628_082525.jpg

Video Review:
View: http://youtu.be/ylJJ8WroADU

Those look quite nice. Very comparable to the weathertech mats I would imagine. How's the pricing on the husky ones?

Cheapest I found was $128 free std shipping (actually came to me next day, i guess cause the shipper was local). It was wife's bday present. She had me looking at wallyworld for cheap ones, so I broke down and told her I already ordered them. I chose the Husky over the Weathertech because it simply went up higher behind the pedals and higher up the foot rest.

looks like it's a little taller on the dead pedal than the weathertechs shown below

dead.png

I have a set of the Weathertechs and the Husky ones definitely go higher on the dead pedal as well as in behind the other pedals. That's a plus. They seem a bit lower along the console. Either way, If they protect as well as the Weathertechs, you'll be happy you spent the extra $$s. I've had them for two winters now and my mats still look great.

I went with huskys as well and after them in for 2 months I removed them and very little dirt made there way to the carpet! I found em on ebay for $125 shipped, I chose cost over the weather tech's after the short time I'm glad I made the purchase!

Right now I have generic all seasons floor mats from a big box store. I'm tired of them moving around and not covering all the floorboard. Do you guys use these all year long like a complete replacement of the fabric mats or only during raining seasons?

Sorry to bring up a old post, I was still deciding Husky vs WeatherTech, I went with the former because it was cheaper. I opened the box and almost hurt myself from the plastic spikes. The husky has really sharp spikes under it to prevent it from sliding. Also I putting in it was kind of a hassle to me too. I couldn't slide it in because of the spikes and had to fold it, put it in at a angle and making sure not to hurt myself from the spikes.

I also intend on purchasing one of these types of mats for the winter, does anyone else have any experience with both brands?

I have WeatherTech Digital Fits and my wife has Huskys. While the Huskys are nice, they don't even come close to the quality of the WeatherTechs.

I have WeatherTech Digital Fits and my wife has Huskys. While the Huskys are nice, they don't even come close to the quality of the WeatherTechs.
anything specific about the husky? I've never seen one in person to compare

Great info Squiggy regarding the Civics.

If anyone here needs Weathertech or Husky, let me know. We can get both brands.

I bought the Huskys for my car as well, love them!
However I noticed that while it's great that they go up behind the pedals to catch all possible dirt, they go up behind the gas pedal and prevents the pedal from going all the way to the floor.
Though we're not talking a huge amount here. I use the FlashPro bluetooth with Torque on my phone to view the pedal position. It showed that with the liner the pedal only went up to 94%, but without the liner in place the pedal went to 97% when touching the floor. (Numbers approximated from memory, I forget the exact values).
So this bugged my OCD butt enough to get down into the footwell with a pen, mark out the contour of the gas pedal and to cut out just enough material to allow the pedal to touch the floor.

These mats were the first thing I got for my Si in 2015. I find that they're constructed a lot better than the weathertech mats (which are extremely overpriced afaic).

Back