Hybrid Racing cai with rbc

I wouldn't say anything is wrong with the PRL. But i had a hand in the hybrid racing cai. It's one of the most epic pieces out there for this vehicle. It was designed from the start to beat every intake on the market, and Russ went on to do dyno comparisons to prove just that.

Not to mention there is literally no other intake that has the bypass valve to prevent hydrolock and it works REALLY well.

x2

I just purchased the Hybrid CAI for my 9th gen Si that has an RBC/ZDX combo. I will be installing it either today or tmrw so will post back to let everyone know if it is a simple bolt on and/or what modifications need to be done to get it to fit.

Edit: I had my car tuned on Friday, picked up 22hp with the RBC/ZDX combo. Then we put the Hybrid CAI on (just bolted it to the t/b....wasn't installed in correct location) and I picked up another 8 hp peak.....BUT it gained HP AND TQ all thru the power band. A total of 30 whp with the RBC/ZDX/Hybrid CAI and 8 wtq.

Hi had a quick question before you tuned you car was it reving up and down when turned on added the rbc to mine and cai and it’s doing that not sure if it needs to be dyno to be adjust or what it needs

Hi had a quick question before you tuned you car was it reving up and down when turned on added the rbc to mine and cai and it’s doing that not sure if it needs to be dyno to be adjust or what it needs
You must get the car tuned when you have the rbc installed. It will not run right until it’s properly tuned.

Back