I Dont Really Need an Introduction

getxerxdone

but ill give one anyway...

i HAD a 2006 civic EX that i drove home August 3rd of 2006.

over the years i did many things to it to make it unique. including the Blue LED dash retro.

been through a few accidents over the years but always was fixed better than before.

and this is how she looked as of Dec 7th 2012.

DSC_0006-2.jpg

then on DEC 8th 2012 an old woman in a 99 lincoln town car turned in front of me and this is how she fared..

20121208_142730.jpg

the womans insurance totaled it out, and is only offering 11.4k for it so im battling them to get what i deserve out of it.

:sadwavey: are you car-less right now? Any plans for a replacement vehicle?

Nevermind, you've been a member here for a long time. Lol.

It still sucks that the insurance company is giving you a hard time.

It hurts to see those photos :( I'm glad you're over here though. Hopefully you'll get a nice new car soon and can hang out more :D

Glad to see your thread! :woot:

Thank goodness you weren't hurt. Looking at how bad the damage was, they should be glad you're not taking them to the bank over medical bills.

Sorry for the lose......... There is a Lawyer on tv that quotes "The insurance companies don't work for YOU, I do" ....I'd take that to heart. If they can't help you it won't cost you.

Encourage this guy to get the 2013 Si Sedan. :eyebrows:

State Farm also doesn't seem helpful to the other driver when their customers cause the accidents. It's been a little over a month now.

Agreed. State farm quoted me and my wife 1k dollars over everyone else for home insurance and we had been with them for 10 years. Suffice to say we went with the cheaper option and took our car insurance with us.

Back