I hate it when...

I hate it when I forget my wallet when I go out & my friends are too broke to cover me til we get back to my house..

I also hate when I get home to grab my wallet, Kenji somehow pulled the hot dog buns off the kitchen counter & ate 3 n half of em..

.....this class is such a thorn in my backside.....

:pics:

:hiding:

BTW, I just caught the chipmunk. I think it was feeling a little run down (no water/food). I placed a large strainer over it, then slid cardboard underneath. He definitely pepped back up once he realized he was back outside. He is now with the other wilderness pals. :excited:

I hate it when one of your cats decides to test the fish tank on the bookcase and fling it off waking you up at 8:30 am...

adding a claim on your insurance for that would not be my choice... some keep the claim on your account for 3-5yrs. If you have another claim in a set amount of time your rates will go up.

So it looks like I'll be making a claim but not for that. Deer ran into side of my car. Locked up the brakes, was going bout 40. But literally was almost stopped when he hit my driver side fender somehow managed to skip the door, then hit the quarter and part of the rear bumper. I'm so bummed out its stupid.. :(

:bighug: been there before... did you take pics of the damage? :sadbanana:

well, at least they can fix everything at one time... I know it sucks bad. I had it happen to a new car as well

Yea but these kinda things stick w/ me. My guy is really good & he'll make it look like nothing ever happened but I'll never like the car like I used to, I'f that makes any since..

I had a "new" car hit 4 times in a matter of a couple months... ask me how I felt about it after that.

I hate it when I have to try and stay up really late and being able to sleep in tomorrow so that I will be able to work the night shift tomorrow. Haven't worked the night shift in over 6 years not to sure what i'm getting myself into. Sure am tired right now and would love to crawl into bed.

I hate it when our area gets caught in a non-stop, day-after-day chance of showers & thunderstorms for over a week and a half now. They're saying we'll get a break on Thursday, but we'll see. We've already gotten over 6" so far.

I had so many outdoor plans this coming week. :(

Back