I hate it when...

I hate when co-workers decide to take 2nd job which causes them to not cover your shift causing me to work double and miss East Coast Honda Meet now FML.....

I hate it when you reply to an email from you boss, they don't see it, and then they send you another email 2 days later demanding the information they were looking for.
This happens way too often :pat: Pay attention to your emails :readtherules:

I hate it when you work 80 hours in a pay period but payroll for some reason decides to only pay you for 11

I hate it when you reply to an email from you boss, they don't see it, and then they send you another email 2 days later demanding the information they were looking for.

Tell your boss to STFU n00b! LOL

i hate it when the weather forcasters (throw dart a dart board) and guess what the weather is going to be like. case in point today they forcasted 2-4 cm witch is close to a inch and a half well we got 4-6 inchs of snow :pat:

:snow:

Work really hard and become your bosses boss then have your revenge :)

you can have ours so far we have close to 30" of snow on the ground had close to 2 feet of snow before this snow hit...
I am sure our share is coming and I may even be sick of it in March but now I really look forward to it. Usually i enjoy it until end of February, then a switch seems to be turned off :)

I am gonna hate it when the snow arrives in Vancouver and I am still running my summer wheels. ....gonna call in snow sick and skip work

I hate it when I have to watch everyone at the table eat things with dairy products/milk in them and I can't have them anymore :(

Back