If you build them they will come!!! 2013 civic si sedan TW...

feels like stock bro, Its the prefect balance of form / function, highly recommend.
I actually had the pro kit sitting in my room for a while ready to go on but then returned them and got the sportlines instead

I actually had the pro kit sitting in my room for a while ready to go on but then returned them and got the sportlines instead

If you want a lower ride I guess sportlines is the way to go maybe a difference of .2-.3 but ur definitely wana get at least a rear camber kit for it. Have you install the sportlines yet, got any pics?

If you want a lower ride I guess sportlines is the way to go maybe a difference of .2-.3 but ur definitely wana get at least a rear camber kit for it. Have you install the sportlines yet, got any pics?

yea, check out my build thread
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/323s-build.6587/
i also installed Godspeed rear camber arms, now just waiting for them to settle before i get an alignment
hopefully they'll drop another little bit as they settle.
so far, excellent ride quality, very little difference from stock, and great feel in the corners

yea, check out my build thread
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/323s-build.6587/
i also installed Godspeed rear camber arms, now just waiting for them to settle before i get an alignment
hopefully they'll drop another little bit as they settle.
so far, excellent ride quality, very little difference from stock, and great feel in the corners

Excellent build bro, glad ur liking the sportline! yea mine dropped lower and its only been a day, gona get an alignment in a few weeks.

Your going to really make me lower my car a lot sooner than later!

:woowoo:DO ITTTTT!!!

oWyed2i.jpg

I'm going to just want to break it in a lot more. I'm still under 1k lol.

Hey did you have to remove the bumper to install the red Honda emblems? I'm not trying to take my bumper off at all! Even tho it's easy just don't want to do it

No i just pulled em out, it was easy coz i guess its fairly new. The emblem still intact but it broke the pins hehehe

Under 1k!! what have u been doin?? get on it! hahah ive got 1500k already but not yet redlined it :beer:

:flame:
No i just pulled em out, it was easy coz i guess its fairly new. The emblem still intact but it broke the pins hehehe

Under 1k!! what have u been doin?? get on it! hahah ive got 1500k already but not yet redlined it :beer:
No need to remove the bumper

Ive gotten a rock chip on my hood already so pissed hahah rage

Last edited:

you need to actually redline the car some not go crazy but some to make sure the pistion rings and oil rings seat properly i havent done no launches or anything not even a 1st - 2nd yet. but i have done a 3rd to 4th pull and it felt so good.

im glad to hear i dont have to pull the bumper off. does your emblem sit flush? it looks like it fit perfectly.

you need to actually redline the car some not go crazy but some to make sure the pistion rings and oil rings seat properly i havent done no launches or anything not even a 1st - 2nd yet. but i have done a 3rd to 4th pull and it felt so good.

im glad to hear i dont have to pull the bumper off. does your emblem sit flush? it looks like it fit perfectly.

Yea it fits like a charm not embossed or anything, your going easy on your car? I have been driving it the way I would drive it later om.. I heard it makes the pistong rings seat properly. I do 1,2,3 pulls nothing over 6k though, intermittently and hitting that engine break once alternatively. I get to vtech but i never stressed the engine out to redline yet.. dont think its necessary unles someone races me haha. The 1st and 2nd pull felt kinda sluggish.. but when I got the injen cai it got a little better. Also my oil monitor is at 80% at close to 1600k miles, wheres ur oil level at . at this point?

Last edited:
Yea it fits like a charm not embossed or anything, your going easy on your car? I have been driving it the way I would drive it later om.. I heard it makes the pistong rings seat properly. I do 1,2,3 pulls nothing over 6k though, intermittently and hitting that engine break once alternatively. I get to vtech but i never stressed the engine out to redline yet.. dont think its necessary unles someone races me haha. The 1st and 2nd pull felt kinda sluggish.. but when I got the injen cai it got a little better. Also my oil monitor is at 80% at close to 1600k miles, wheres ur oil level at . at this point?

i agree with this completely i was doing that for first 700 miles. then i started to driving it a little harder but i havent beat it on it yet. but once i get to 1k i will probably see what it can from a launch stand point. but it will be another month before i hit 1k lol....i have to check on the oil level/% thing when i get off work. i have even check any of that stuff.

but it probably around 90-93% at this point

i agree with this completely i was doing that for first 700 miles. then i started to driving it a little harder but i havent beat it on it yet. but once i get to 1k i will probably see what it can from a launch stand point. but it will be another month before i hit 1k lol....i have to check on the oil level/% thing when i get off work. i have even check any of that stuff.

but it probably around 90-93% at this point

i feel a lot more bottom power from it, which is cool that it actually pulls me back to my seat haha... yea mine dropped to 90% at around 600+ miles hopefully thats normal since i been drivin it like a ricer lol.

Back