I'm new...

Hey there, welcome aboard and congrats on the new car! It's just got glare cause the car is so shiny right? Hahahah....

I'd leave the suspension alone until we get some idea of the numbers Honda used on the new sway bars. There are supposed to be a few changes made but I'm not 100% certain on exactly what they did yet. If they left the front sway alone and just upgraded the rear, you might not need to do anything at all in that department. Squiggy definitely pointed you in the right direction though.

Enjoy the car as is and i'm sure updates and official numbers will be coming out soon enough and we will all have a better idea of how the new car can be modded to suit your needs.

i just got the exact same one and im gonna try to build it. i hope you all can help me

Dude, congratulations on the car, brah! That should be an awesome build. I am really excited to see what everyone has in store for their cars. I think they are great stock, but when people start doing tasteful mods, they are going to be even better.

Hey there, welcome aboard and congrats on the new car! It's just got glare cause the car is so shiny right? Hahahah....

I'd leave the suspension alone until we get some idea of the numbers Honda used on the new sway bars. There are supposed to be a few changes made but I'm not 100% certain on exactly what they did yet. If they left the front sway alone and just upgraded the rear, you might not need to do anything at all in that department. Squiggy definitely pointed you in the right direction though.

Enjoy the car as is and i'm sure updates and official numbers will be coming out soon enough and we will all have a better idea of how the new car can be modded to suit your needs.

Nix, thanks for the warm welcome.The car has glare because I took some professional camera phone style pics. The best kind. I will have to get the old Nikon out of its padded home and snap a few good pics.

As far as the upgrades go, I have been searching for wheels because that is the only real accessory I know will be able to work. I also wanted to look at the buddyclub short shifter, I was thinking about TWM but I don't think that is the full assembly the way the buddy club is. I will have to look around and see what others think. I looked for an intake, but I am not sure what I can do there because the hp is different which would suggest a different engine configuration, although I am quite certain that the only difference is the exhaust. I would like to do something with the suspension, as well as the progress bar Squiggy mentioned. I am not sure if coilovers would be best, but they are not seeming to make anything that indicates a fit for certain. A lot is kind of up in the air, so I will have to wait I guess.. who knows?

Back