iMid connection with rear camera help!!

erekose

Hello
I Have a Civic 2013 model with no parking rear camera,i`ve entered the "secret menu" and there is an option for a rear camera calibration.
Does anybody know if i can connect a noname licene plate with camera to my iMid display and if its possible how easy it is to do it and the cost if i go to a mechanic.
Thanks everybody

Hello
I Have a Civic 2013 model with no parking rear camera,i`ve entered the "secret menu" and there is an option for a rear camera calibration.
Does anybody know if i can connect a noname licene plate with camera to my iMid display and if its possible how easy it is to do it and the cost if i go to a mechanic.
Thanks everybody

the search function on our forum is pretty robust. As far as we know, the IMID was pretty much unchanged between 2012 and 2013.

Its pretty easy to do if youre handy, probably more involved than changing the oil, getting a mechanic to do it might be hard since it would involve adding wires to harnesses and a lot of disassembly to run wires

Your info shows you’re outside North America? The vehicle and wiring are different between the euro model and the North American models. To get accurate info, I would suggest looking at civinfo.com as most of their members have the European model.

Back