Photos iMid Pics & Wallpapers

DOES IT WORK ON THE 2015 I-MID SCREEN? I CALLED THE DELERSHIP AND THEY TOLD ME IT WONT WORK ON THE 2015 MODELS

PLEASE HELP CAUSE THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY ON PUTTING A PIC UP.
starts on page 98 of your manual -

98.png

DOES IT WORK ON THE 2015 I-MID SCREEN? I CALLED THE DELERSHIP AND THEY TOLD ME IT WONT WORK ON THE 2015 MODELS

PLEASE HELP CAUSE THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY ON PUTTING A PIC UP.

If you have the 7" display audio system you cannot set wallpapers on the imid system unless something changed from the 14 model that I don't know of. Sorry for the bad news

View attachment 38258 View attachment 38259

I compiled the BTTF from what I found on the internet. The beach is daughter from my Wife's LG G2 at PCB.

UPDATE: OK so the resolution I found seems to be for the top imid screen only. In touch screen systems the top imid screen does not allow wallpaper.

The touchscreen in the 2014 supports 4096x4096 but the screen is not square. Anyone know the screen ratio for the big screen?

UPDATE: The 800x460 ratio is correct as I got from Edmunds, i think. I used 2046x1224 and that filled the screen. (my take on someone's LCARs wallpaper)
View attachment 38270 View attachment 38271View attachment 38279View attachment 38344

View: http://youtu.be/B2icOzbJxxU

I updated the picture with the present date from movie source. Not sure where the dates from the image I originally googled came from. I did not do too much research, past matching a screen with the different time, but in honor of the day. fluxcapacitpr_big.jpg

Here's one I made for fun using the template from the other thread.

w3AYUjJ.jpg

Edit: and another.

vId9c6S.jpg

Edit edit: Changed the text because I could.

4S6GiFb.jpg

Last edited:
Back