immajackuup little project 2012 si coupe

VEry nice build. Have you done the edyno on it? I may have missed it in the build thread. I recall seeing the cars you beat though. Do you know the HP getting to the ground?

Also, is the TWM shifter height (above the ball) same, higher, lower than oem?

VEry nice build. Have you done the edyno on it? I may have missed it in the build thread. I recall seeing the cars you beat though. Do you know the HP getting to the ground?

Also, is the TWM shifter height (above the ball) same, higher, lower than oem?
I got rid of vit boo boo tune then took someone else calibration that have been dyno proven 226 to the wheel with same mod I have now.

Before with vit tune my friend 06 rsx type s with same mod keep pulling bus length on me but as of now is neck to neck with new tune.

my next mod is 8th gen si skunk2 cai then dyno.

what you mean above ball joint?

Last edited:
hasport 62 bushing
jz81w.jpg

drop cover
2v0g9w2.jpg

stock tranny mount
15z5vnt.jpg

breezy
2r4qzrn.jpg

done
b5pt2d.jpg

**** boomba mount! hasport is worth every pennies and it doesn't vibrate that much.
What is that bushing upgrade for ?

I got rid of vit boo boo tune then took someone else calibration that have been dyno proven 226 to the wheel with same mod I have now.

Before with vit tune my friend 06 rsx type s with same mod keep pulling bus length on me but as of now is neck to neck with new tune.

my next mod is 8th gen si skunk2 cai then dyno.

what you mean above ball joint?
I meant where the shifter sits in cage. that ball to the the top of threads. is it it same as oem?

Back