Injen Intakes 2012 Civic Si Update - Email & Dyno

I thought the black one wasn't available? I went with the polished. Hey Arm0ged0n pm Me if u need help w the install. I'm in Garden Grove. I'll put it on for you.

I thought the black one wasn't available? I went with the polished. Hey Arm0ged0n pm Me if u need help w the install. I'm in Garden Grove. I'll put it on for you.
I'm placing my order tomorrow, only because I forgot my discount code at my work's email, I know it starts with your first name followed by an underscore sign, but then after that I'm not really sure:( and Hell yeah Eddie I would definitely ask for your help bro!! As a return I'll get the Brewskies!!! Any opinions of what color I should get, black or polished?

I went with the polished cause its available now. I'm down for the brewskis. I'll hit you back Arm0ged0n.

The black ones will be available soon. As of right this second, we only have a couple polished ones left in stock. They came in as an unexpected early shipment.

Does anyone have an idea on which hydro-shield pre-filter will fit this intake? Appears they come in 3 sizes (going off of injen's website).

Can someone tell me why the Injen intake is for sale on the Corsport site and NOT on the Injen site?? lol

Distributors were supposed to get them on the 20th of this month

Back