Intake Switch ?

Yeah sorry, I was confused as to what was being discussed. As far as the PRL intake goes, you have to get the full intake if you have a stock IM. but yes it will fit. The installation however, is extremely involved IMO... this is the one you would get if you were going that route. This one says in the listing it will fit your stock IM - http://prlmotorsports.com/prlmotors...ion2012civicsistockmanifold.aspx#.U2KXOvldVyU

Not a problem. I am on the same issue, I want an intake..but I am not sold on the RBC IM really. But I also dont want the heavy install of the PRL. So I have no clue what I am gonna do

Just an FYI, if you go with the PRL intake, cold air or short ram, both are 3.5" piping and will run lean and throw a check engine light if you don't have flashpro.
Both intakes you can use with the stock intake manifold, just requires different couplers which are supplied by PRL.

Just an FYI, if you go with the PRL intake, cold air or short ram, both are 3.5" piping and will run lean and throw a check engine light if you don't have flashpro.
Both intakes you can use with the stock intake manifold, just requires different couplers which are supplied by PRL.

So the Short ram will work, you just need different couplers?? I did not know that at all! Thanks @323

Back