Interface Wire Harness Inline Converter

rafg

Im trying to improve sound quality in my car by adding amplifier and replacing factory speakers but keeping head unit.
After research i know how to run the cable, connect amp to battery but got confused connecting head unit with amp.
I would like to use wire harness converter to make it easier but:

Amazon product
View: https://www.amazon.com/Factory-Amplifier-Interface-Harness-Converter/dp/B01G92PII6/ref=sr_1_23?dchild=1&keywords=honda+Interface+Adapter+Wiring+Wire+Harness&qid=1590798252&s=electronics&sr=1-23#HLCXComparisonWidget_feature_div

As i understand that product should have female and male plug.All i see in this photo that there is only a female plug.
How am i supposed to connect this into to a head unit without male plug? All i could find for Civic 2013-2015 is that selling by amazon.Anyone got a better product that i can buy and use for that operation? Or there is something that i dont understand how this should work?

With that you still need to buy a set of rca cables long enough to run from the piece on the left (in that amazon listing) back to your amp.

With that you still need to buy a set of rca cables long enough to run from the piece on the left (in that amazon listing) back to your amp.
yes, rca cables are needed betwen HU and AMP but still i dont know how am i supposed to connect that product having only female plug

The lower gray piece is a male side, and the upper gray piece is the female. Other products show pictures that are better.

Back