Interior Lighting

Thomas Dye

Jacksonville, FL
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Sedan
I've recently just finished installing the floor lights from CHH and I'm thinking about adding some more blue LED's to the car. Maybe the cup holders in the center and one small light about each door handle on the inside. Any thoughts or suggestions?

having the interior kit from honda is a great starting point to add other leds elsewhere, you can tap in a bunch of additional leds and keep them all run off the same oem switch

I did cupholders on my car, they were amusing, but when i did the new stereo install i knocked one of the wires out and now my cupholders dont glow anymore, but i dont really miss it

I would love to do door handles, both interior and exterior, soft blue inside and white tied to dome lights outside like the bmws do

bmw-320i_7.jpg

I may have gone slightly overboard with the cup holder leds, anyone whos been blinded by my dome/map lights can tell you i never overdo leds

I've seen them under side mirrors before. Not the same as like the turn signal light found on some cars, but under the side mirrors. I can't remember what kind of car it was though

Ford did it at one point, but it was incandescent bulbs

Back