Invidia exhaust

Ok cool. What a nightmare man lol I'm driving on the highway and I'm just like why the hell is the car soo loud now and then I hear the pipe ding and I pull over.

Thats insane...you were runnning an open downpipe! lmao drag race ishhh

I don't know if anyone has clarified this yet. The Q300 is NOT quieter than the factory exhaust. There is a nice deep tone to it. It basically reminds me of Borla exhausts from back in the day. There is a slight drone but not bad at all. I have a 2.5 year old son who sits in the back so I really had to watch out for the drone. I hope this helps anyone out debating on getting the Q300. It's reminiscent of the Greddy SP systems.

On another note. Does anyone have any experience using Torque Solutions exhaust hangers? Any feed back? Thank You.

I don't know if anyone has clarified this yet. The Q300 is NOT quieter than the factory exhaust. There is a nice deep tone to it. It basically reminds me of Borla exhausts from back in the day. There is a slight drone but not bad at all. I have a 2.5 year old son who sits in the back so I really had to watch out for the drone. I hope this helps anyone out debating on getting the Q300. It's reminiscent of the Greddy SP systems.

On another note. Does anyone have any experience using Torque Solutions exhaust hangers? Any feed back? Thank You.

Any luck with the torque solution hangers, did you end up getting a set of them?

Back