Invidia N1 Catback Exhaust

slowblacksedan

First performance mod is finally set in stone, picked up a brand new invidia n1 for my fb6. I knew from the start it was going to be loud as hell but $350 shipped for a brand new exhaust, you couldn't ask for better. I will be posting up pictures and videos soon, exhaust will be in tomorrow. Any of you guys have experience with this exhaust ? Pros Cons? Any idea on gains?

I have this on my car right now, and couldn't be happier with it. It's pretty quiet when you're just cruising around but once you get into it, it opens up pretty well. Any videos you've seen on it does it no justice, great choice

Where did u get ur exhaust? 350 is an amazing deal, this is gonna b my next mod. Thanks
Just browsing on the great ebay one night comparing prices of the top exhausts for the FB6 and saw this exhaust for sale for $400 shipped, I mailed him an offer of $350 and it was mine.

exhaust is on, installation was a breeze with no problems, bolted right on......videos and pictures to come tomorrow :cheerleader:

3a2ymyta.jpg
a8avubyv.jpg

Two small revs , didn't want to piss off the neighbors that bad at 7AM, more to come when I get my gopro setup
View: http://youtu.be/B8IqG2uGh4o

Question, I really love the burnt tip the exhaust provides, but I am leery of the sound. I have a full race catted down pipe and I fear the exhaust will be out of control :). Does it come with a silencer? If so, how much noise it's cut? Thanks!

Question, I really love the burnt tip the exhaust provides, but I am leery of the sound. I have a full race catted down pipe and I fear the exhaust will be out of control :). Does it come with a silencer? If so, how much noise it's cut? Thanks!
The exhaust has been breaking in as I have been driving and finally stopped smoking after 2 days. The exhaust sounds much better in person, but with your setup it probably will be louder. Yes my exhaust came with a silencer but I have never put it on, I'll try it out today for you man.

Ooooo $350?! wow that's an awesome buy. I want this exhaust but i'm afraid it'll be a little too loud. Is it comparable to the skunk2?

Back