Invidia Q300

cuzin

Smithfield, North Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
So I've been trying to do some research on this exhaust but can't seem to find anything on it. How well does this exhaust compete with the others in terms of performance? Also I plan on going fi within the next year or so. Will this exhaust do?

Yea I've read through those...but nothing really if that exhaust is good enough for f/I. They only really talk about the sound as well.

It's 70mm piping, so 2.75". It's fine for forced induction, while some may want to go with 3" piping like full-race, ultimate racing, PRL motorsports, or the skunk2 76mm catback. What kind of HP numbers are you going after with forced induction? Not sure what kit you're looking at, or how much you plan to push it.

It's my dd so I want power, but nothing too crazy. I still haven't decided which kit I'm going with. But most likely full-race. I just love the look on those mustang drivers face when I would walk away from them on my boosted fg2 lol. Also, would a 3" dp connect fine to the q300?

yes, you can even bolt the stock exhaust up to the aftermarket downpipes. If you're most likely going full-race... you'll be over 300hp. I'd go with one of the 3" exhaust options I mentioned above.

If I were running a 300+hp car, I wouldn't want a 2.75" exhaust. There are people running just bolt on parts seeing gains with a 3" exhaust.

talk to full-race, prl, etc and ask them what they think. I'm sure they'll say 3", as they both make a 3" exhaust for their kits.

Sorry to bring up an old thread...but when you were on the highway, was there much drone?...compared to stock?

I love mine on highway minimal drone almost not noticeable! However. I have to find another hanger brackets though! It wobbles lol but I love the sound not so loud or ricey defiantly turns heads

Back