Invidia USA, looking for 2012 Civic Si in SoCal area

There are a couple videos on this exact thread of the exhaust incase you didn't see em :)

Yea the one he has is the Mach 1, I haven't seen any of the q300 anywhere :/

I will receive my invidia exhaust on 1/08-1/10. I'll post some pics of it once I receive it & install it!

theres is another vid posted in the ultimate race dp section it is louder with the catless if you want to hear. I got a compliment today on the noise. I like it but it needs the silencer especially at night

Can you send me the link? I would like to personally see that video. Thanks.

I got the q300. Supoosely the q300 is like Invidia high end exhaust so i went with the q300. I had the choice of either the N1 which was $480 or the q300 for $500. So i went with the q300

I got the q300. Supoosely the q300 is like Invidia high end exhaust so i went with the q300. I had the choice of either the N1 which was $480 or the q300 for $500. So i went with the q300
was the mach 1 not available? or is that the n1?

also where did u order yours from?

Nice!! Good luck i want to see how it comes out like. I get mine next week & I also ordered a Ultimate Racing Downpipe Ceramic High Flow cat to pair it with the exhaust. Cant wait!

Back