Is this the worst Valentine's Day card ever?

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Is this the worst Valentine's Day card ever?
Men might find themselves in trouble if they give their lover this economy brand Valentine's card - it costs just 7p.
valentine-1_2126934b.jpg

The cheap card is available in the supermarket's 300 stores and for 7p they will even throw in a red envelope
The cut price, recession-beating love token from Asda even features the supermarket's "Smart Price" logo on the cover in a heart.

Cheekily, the message inside reads "My love for you is priceless!"

On the front are the words "Be My Valentine" and the card even features Asda's famous green colours.

The cheap card is available in the supermarket's 300 stores and for 7p they will even throw in a red envelope.

Anyone who wants to hedge their bets for February 14th can send six of the cards for the cost of a first-class stamp.

The cards have soared in popularity on the money saving internet forums, www.hotukdeals.com, hiting a staggering 2,262 degrees on the website's 'temperature gauge'.

One user wrote: "Excellent, now buy myself as many as I like - never get any! Best start practicing writing left-handed!"

Another wrote: "Looking to break up with your partner but not sure how? Give them a 7p card from Asda!"

And another said: "Thanks for making me laugh so much. Think it should come with a warning on the packet - GUARANTEED TO GET YOU A QUICKIE DIVORCE.

"Would definitely send one of these to someone I didn't like!"

Another wrote: "Seems like too mighty investment if you think about it.. sure she will have more enjoyment in the kitchen making me a sandwich than a 7p card :]"

Article from: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...-this-the-worst-Valentines-Day-card-ever.html

• Staff
I find this hilarious...seeing as I've had the pleasure of going to ASDA before in England with Robert.
I'd be very impressed if he was able to give me one of those cards :rotfl: I'd be happy too LOL

so it'd be like be my valentine.. (walmart smart price)

• Staff

oh...and in England..you bag your own groceries while the cashier sits on a stool.
...and at Tesco and ASDA (as I'm aware) all four wheels on the carts go every which way and it's a mad house ...scares me LOL
You REALLY should have a license to push a cart (trolley) in England..LOL

oh...and in England..you bag your own groceries while the cashier sits on a stool.
...and at Tesco and ASDA (as I'm aware) all four wheels on the carts go every which way and it's a mad house ...scares me LOL
You REALLY should have a license to push a cart (trolley) in England..LOL

lol....In Argentina they have Walmarts but before the Walmarts there was Jumbos which was basically a modern day Walmart but the non food items are in a mall/galleria like area in the front of the store. They have the crazy carts where the wheels go all directions.

In Spain they have the Carrefour in which they have the crazy carts but they wheels lock somehow in reverse at some stores since they are 2 stories and they have escalators for the carts. So when your riding up the escalators, the incline naturally "push" the carts back causing the wheels to lock. Some of the malls that have grocery stores at the bottom have the same escalators and carts.

Back