Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

Loved my rpf1s

cbcbc55f.jpg

7c677e04.jpg

46c677be.jpg

Sent from Flyy Network.
Should do them again! It'll look good on your car.

Looks great!

BTW, how's the test fitment for the front lip and grill going?
Kenneth of Kplayground has been loafting on me on the test fitting, so I didn't want to bother with it. He wasted my time when I was at OptionJDM getting my tires mounted on my RPF1's and he said he'll come by. I was there from about 1 pm, he told me he'll be there at around 4pm . So I waited and waited..no call, I tried calling him around 6 pm and he didn't answer my phone calls so I was like okay what ever I'm heading home. So went home, it takes me about 45 min to an hr for a drive from OptionJDM, Markham, ONT with rush hour to North York, ONT. When I got to my house he finally calls and this was at around 7 pm and he says he was busy and couldn't make it out at 4 but tells me "Hey Jimmy, I'm at OptionJDM now. Where are you?" OptionJDM closes at 6pm Fridays. And he showed up at late 7 pm. My reply to him was "ah man I just got home bro, I'm all the way in the west in now." Basically he wasted my time waiting for him...and he didn't answer my phone calls.

And he keeps telling me two weeks every time I ask him about the front grill. I asked him last month and he kept saying two weeks, but I don't know if it's going to be released any time soon. I'm just going to wait patiently.

And he keeps telling me two weeks every time I ask him about the front grill. I asked him last month and he kept saying two weeks, but I don't know if it's going to be released any time soon. I'm just going to wait patiently.
word they told me two weeks it's been a month already for that front lip

Sent from Flyy Network.

word they told me two weeks it's been a month already for that front lip

Sent from Flyy Network.
He said two weeks it's been 3 months already...for the front lip and front grill..these guys are slacking...I should just talk to Nextmod and ask them to make me a custom front lip instead.

He said two weeks it's been 3 months already...for the front lip and front grill..these guys are slacking...I should just talk to Nextmod and ask them to make me a custom front lip instead.
I've tried numerous cars to see if it fits and nothing :/

Sent from Flyy Network.

At last, my shipment of Ingalls front camber kit, Skunk2 revised rear camber kit and my D2 Racing RS coilovers have finally arrived from Procivic.com. Shout out to Procivic for them and my god brother Chris Ma for ordering them for me. I'll post pics up soon. Stay tune! =)

Back