Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

Can Rick hook up another nice tw 9th genner? Lol.
Yea bro, only if you come down here..he only hooks people up in person, but I usually just send people there and tell them to that Jaydiem Tran referred you to Rick/Garage16, automatically he knows who sent you to him. We've been good friends since '07 and he's one of my main sponsors besides optionjdm.com.

Will be updating this build soon, installing my OLLO 3000K Yellow HID fog lights (H11) next week! =) and just some random couple shots of my car in winter mode. I'll also be receiving the red "H" emblem for steering wheel soon as well.

UPDATES!
So I finally got around installing my OLLO HID fog light kits, 3000K Yellow (H11). Thanks to my god bro Alex for dropping by to help.
Here's the pictures of during the process and after:

Yellow residue is rust proof from Honda.
IMG_4593.jpg

It starts here..
IMG_2768.jpg

Bumper is off.
IMG_4921.jpg

It was a bit of a problem for us trying to figure out a good spot to mount the ballast with out anything getting to hit like water.
IMG_6358.jpg

6000K Low Beams + 3000K Fogs
IMG_3407.jpg

And again 6000K + 3000K
IMG_9885.jpg

I'm glad I got the Fogs because they have a brighter output and pretty much spreads across the road. But no it doesn't blind other drivers unless they are staring directly at it. But my buddy Rick @ Garage16 gave me life time warranty on HID Kits, now you can't go wrong with that.. Thanks for checking out my updates everyone! Waiting upon my JDM Red "H" steering wheel emblem, and maybe a few more goodies for spring, stay tune for updates and maybe a few exclusive shot of my god bro's CSX when parts roll in for his car, he won't reveal it until summer 2012.

Nice! Have you been able to use the fog lights yet - in a really dense fog?

Thanks Kenny, I haven't tested them during foggy days yet, since their has hardly been any fog out here at the moment. I'd love to test them out on a foggy day, sure would take pics.

I just checked my mail box right now and found a package from Kenneth, one of my early Christmas gifts to myself lol. I open it and found this..
IMG_1823.jpg

Okay just slapped it on...it doesn't fit flush because of the 8th gen steering wheel emblem is just a couple mm bigger and it's just a test fit..but hell it looks great thank you Kenneth!!!
IMG_5447.jpg

IMG_9758.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

nice update man. cant wait to see more mods. are you going to drop it anytime soon?!
Thanks bud, possibly but I'm going the Function > Form route though. I've already been thru the dumped ride phase..roads here in Toronto, Ontario are A LOT worst than California..let alone USA roads. Scraped under body bent frames all that was fun while it lasted lol. Now it's time to build a street/track car but still daily driven in all four seasons..especially in Canadian winters..lol. Waiting until that warranty on my car is finished for some bigger plans.

Back