Jdm emblems...

i do want them but i have a ex and i dont want people thinkin i am a poser lol

A car is a car, red emblems only "belong" on type R's anyways, which aren't available in America. I'd say if you like the look of it go for it. I love the red emblems so its a no brainer for me :)

what about the ones from Grafixpressions? anyone know if those are authentic and fit on the 9th gen si coupe? front/rear/steering wheel/key fob for 125!

what about the ones from Grafixpressions? anyone know if those are authentic and fit on the 9th gen si coupe? front/rear/steering wheel/key fob for 125!
the steering wheel emblem is not authentic(even came in a j's racing package) from what was discussed in the thread earlier. don't remember about the outside emblems or the fob. I'm too lazy to check right now

can someone confirm? i dont want to purchase one before i can confirm it, and yea they were saying how the steering wheel is complete knockoff cause j's didnt even make a steering wheel emblem. i dont remember if i read that in this thread or a different one.

To my knowledge the rear emblems are REAL Honda of Japan products, buuuut not "designed" for our generation. They are from a previous generation and fit well. The steering wheel one is a "replica" (knockoff/fake/variant). Hope that helps to clarify what you were asking :]

oh boo i wanted to buy them too. =\

from threads on 8th comparing jdm and knockoff, the packaging is wrong on the ones from grafx, but look basically identical.

The quality of the imitation steering wheel emblem might be pretty good...it might even last a very long time due to it being on the inside of the car. Plus, it seems really easy to install. We just can't sell anything like that because it's copyright infringement. I wish Honda made a separate little emblem that would work on the steering wheel!

Personally I wouldnt have bought it if I knew it wasn't legit before I paid for it and put it on. I don't like to support knock offs or fakes. Hopefully J's racing will eventually make one so I can replace it. Or maybe just get a Type R steering wheel when they come out :P

Back