JonnyRotten from GTA

JonnyRotten

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
coupe
Hello from just outside of Toronto!
I've been poking around this site for a few weeks now and even putting in my 2 cents worth but have never formally introduced myself (my bad)

First let me say "I love 9thcivic.com!!" What an amazing site for networking people who have something in common.

I currently have a 2012 Crystal Black Pearl Civic coupe Si (4th Civic owned)
I moved up from a 2003 Black Civic coupe Si (what a difference!)
When I was a teenager I had a VW GTi that had just about every suspension mod done, full exhaust done, etc.
Then I got a girlfriend, married her, bought a house, and had three kids....so I have never modified my cars since that VW.
I miss the look of a lowered car and I love the handling improvement with the addition of the sway bars so for this Civic I'm gonna save my pennies and do the springs and sway bars.
I'm also going to do the K&N SRI and probably reflash the ECU.
Yesterday I "debadged" my car to give it that clean look. (I posted pics in the removing emblems thread)
I really enjoy washing and putzing around with my cars. I find it therapeutic. (I'm OCD about it)
I'll throw up some pics as things progress.
Thanks everyone for all the information, feedback, ideas, pictures, and for sharing!

BTW if anyone is looking for a 2003 Black Civic Si coupe let me know. I have one for sale.
This car is completely stock and has always been serviced by Honda. 170,000km's
PM me if your interested.:coffee:

Welcome! Saw the pics of the car without the i-VTEC stickers. Looks good!

glad you're enjoying it here :thumbsup:. Looking forward to seeing the car progress

:cheerleader: :love:

Glad you like it here! Can't wait to see pics!
I've got to wash my car and find some interesting spots to take a few pics. :pics:Right now I've only debadged it (which looks way better IMO) so I'll throw those shots up when I get some good ones. You can see the close up debadge shots in my DIY and on the removing emblems thread.

Welcome! Im also located in the GTA and I know about 5 others 9th gen Si's. Once the community starts to grow we will probably see some 9th gen meets

Welcome! Im also located in the GTA and I know about 5 others 9th gen Si's. Once the community starts to grow we will probably see some 9th gen meets
SgtMecca, that would be fun. Who else is from the GTA? I don't see a lot of 9th gen Si's which is good AND bad. I don't want to drive a car that are a dime a dozen like the other H car company.

one of them his user name is Jaydiem tran and the other 4 guys dont frequent the forums. What area you located? All the 9th's i know are in the yorkdale or woodbridge area

one of them his user name is Jaydiem tran and the other 4 guys dont frequent the forums. What area you located? All the 9th's i know are in the yorkdale or woodbridge area
I'm in Mississauga.
Do you know who has the white 8th gen with the green wheels? I've seen pics on the board. I saw the car DT Toronto yesterday.

We try and do our part for the local environment bootyluvr. It also makes us feel better when we drive an SUV with a 6.2L, one good deed for the environment cancels out the other. LOL

I recycle too but that's a lot. Just one family?

Installed my K&N SRI on Saturday. Other than a slight problem with the venturi which I'll sort out on Monday I love it! It sounds awesome. A lot more aggressive sounding and feels a lot more responsive.
Now all I want to do is drive my car around :brock:

Back