JonnyRotten from GTA

:vtec: everywhere :D

Have you entered into this month's Ride of the Month?
What about the 2013 calendar?

that must have been a nice little tap for fuel for that trip, i have a F-150 with a 5.4 in it that i barely want to drive to work let alone on a road trip , I did do 2 trips to Calgary and back thou in my Civic and would do it again in the drop of a hat

that must have been a nice little tap for fuel for that trip, i have a F-150 with a 5.4 in it that i barely want to drive to work let alone on a road trip , I did do 2 trips to Calgary and back thou in my Civic and would do it again in the drop of a hat
The Denali has a 6.2L and runs on premium. Thankfully I didn't have to pay for all the fuel. The people with the boats on the trailer have to pay for that.:)

This is what your car looks like when a stupid f*ckin dump truck decides the come into your lane while your still in it! :pat:
I'm so worried about how the repair will turn out. I'm OCD so it has to be perfect.
2012-12-05T13-23-01_1.jpg2012-12-05T13-23-01_2.jpg

Despite the emotional hurt it actually looks like it can be fixed without any problems. Take it to a good shop and you'll never know it was there. I also have a black Si so I feel for you.

Despite the emotional hurt it actually looks like it can be fixed without any problems. Take it to a good shop and you'll never know it was there. I also have a black Si so I feel for you.
The proper way to fix it is to remove the side window and the rear window and cut out the rear quarter panel and weld the new one back on. The bumper will be resprayed and the mud guard will be replaced. I am crossing my fingers that it will look brand new again when it's finished. :sadbanana:
:bricks:

I'll try to get some pictures of the progress.

I don't see a shop cutting that out based on those pics. That looks like a relatively minor repair. Just get a decent shop to do the work. Still sucks, but it could always be worse.

I don't see a shop cutting that out based on those pics. That looks like a relatively minor repair. Just get a decent shop to do the work. Still sucks, but it could always be worse.
The pics don't really show the damage that well. The scratches are from where the lug nuts on the trucks wheel made contact and the panel is pushed in pretty good. I found a good shop so hopefully everything turns out OK.

Back