Just installed my free JDM emblems.

Whaa? How did you get them for free? I thought they were selling for $70. They look great btw.

Yea the fake set. Lol. But they look real enough. And I wouldn't spend 120 on emblems

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
Hey man. As long as they are free and look good. :thumb:

Looks good I wanna do blue on my 8thcivic
courtesy of mikey6p
IMG_1005_6_7_fused.jpg

They're looking great!
I felt the same way...wasn't sure I was going to like mine either, but the JDM emblems complement the red "Si" emblems quite nicely.

Sleepingpanda, did you drill holes in the front grille and back panel to fit the pegs?...or did you just cut them off

Free is free.....they look good to me. I prob wouldn't be able to tell their are fake or not.

They're looking great!
I felt the same way...wasn't sure I was going to like mine either, but the JDM emblems complement the red "Si" emblems quite nicely.

Sleepingpanda, did you drill holes in the front grille and back panel to fit the pegs?...or did you just cut them off

No just ripped the pegs off. I put masking tape all around the stock rear emblem before I removed it. So I had a perfect outline of where the new one needed to be.

The front I snapped the pegs off. And on the grille there was a small raised portion where the stock pegs go in. I sanded that smooth so the new emblem would have a nice even flat spot to stick to.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Back