Just Introducing myself... 2013 Si sedan SOB

Bri_13si

Orlando, Fl
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hi got myself a new 2013 Sunburst Orange Pearl Si Sedan couple weeks ago and I'm in love with it lol. I join this forum to meet new ppl with 9gens and get ideas and tips on modding my car the right way. I'm in the Orlando area and down to go to meets and meet other ppl also. For now my Si is completely stock because I don't know where to begins I just did my interior lights to LED so that a start I guess lol here are some pics of my car. (Female Owned)

:hyper:20130405_180953.jpg20130405_181003.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome...... Nice colour........ I'd start with things that protect your car, like floor mats/seat covers/window tint/side window visors/trunk tray/etc.
These can be bought as you think are needed.
The one thing no matter how you drive, would be to get a "progress" Rear sway bar(22mm)..... The stock bar is just too light.... it won't make the car ride any stiffer, but keeps the body from leaning too much when making turns, or swerving. They're about $185 and about $50 to have installed.

Welcome. Nice color. There is lots of info on just about anything you'd want to do to your car in the forums. Have fun looking around. It's a great place.

Hey I've decided to join the forum already a member of 9thgencivic so why not become one here. I'm the proud owner of A 2013 Civic Si S.O.P bought it on 4/05/13 so far the only thing done to it is L.E.D dome/map , license plate, and trunk lights, HID 6k low beams, Hyper Yellow Nokya DRL and fogs (fogs also have yellow overlays). Switch my shift knob to a bwr type r knob 420g (stick was to light) 20% tint on fronts and rear are 15% and last but not least a simply clean license plate frame. Future mods are as followed Ksport coilovers which suppose to come in tomorrow (very excited) oem window visor and oem bra and envidia exhaust. Not really going for the bolt on stuff yet just the looks for now maybe later down the road I'll add flash pro and all that etc stuff for now this is all I want. Now time for the photos.
SOP.jpg20130405_180953.jpg20130405_181003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey welcome to the site! That's a clean looking car.

Question? Is there a mobile app for this forum like ag free so I can keep track of this forum

Question? Is there a mobile app for this forum like ag free so I can keep track of this forum

Welcome to the site!

iPhone or Android?

For Android there is Tapatalk. It is a couple of bucks, but a great app. Not sure about iPhone.

Back