K-Tuned Exhaust

Christian12

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Just wondering if anyone has gotten the k-tuned exhaust? wondering how loud is it? comparable to full race or ultimate racing? i have a full race right now but i've scrapped the hell out of it for the last two years so i'm in the market for a new exhaust. haven't really heard much about it

ZNUR099.jpg

I think it's actually a new product. I've only seen one video on YouTube of the exhaust on a 9th gen.

I have also been waiting on someone to shed some light on the Ktuned exahust. I have not ever used there products and wondering how well they hold up to the compatition. Since I am in the market for an exhaust.

I have also been waiting on someone to shed some light on the Ktuned exahust. I have not ever used there products and wondering how well they hold up to the compatition. Since I am in the market for an exhaust.
I have their billet adjustable shifter in my ek. It's a solid quality product. If all their pieces are of the same caliper it will be a quality exhaust.

Do yourself a favor plus your neighbors and get Invidia Q300. loud enough for daily driving and doesn't have drone

Back