Karrah and I went the DRL/LED route...

That looks real good. Nice work. Sharp and different.

Legal? lol, probably not. Looks great though. That sort of thing really depends on how bad the cops need a reason to pull you over. Some places they actually have real problems to worry about. I have my blue LEDs on a separate switch just in case though.

I wish they would come out with switchback LEDs in colors other than amber/white just for this sort of thing.

It's actually pink lol. It's probably illegal, but you can't even see them when your in front of her. They do look great though.

In South Carolina as long as its not red blue or flashing ur good! See lots of green underglow but as far as headlight ... I love it

Which bulbs did you use? It looks great btw and was it just plug and play?

That looks good. I'd get LEDs for the daytime lights, but I don't want to lose the high beams. Lol.

I use eBay. I bought LEDs and resisters from amazon. What was sent- from two different warehouses- was wrong size LEDs and one wire splice resisters.

Lol stupid amazon...I just have a gift card that I'm not going to use on books that I'm trying to find something to spend it on, 50$ worth

Hehe nice, so you think i could get lucky and get some good ones? The resistor is seperate correct? Where would I find one of those

Back