Keeping My Knob Warm...

Yeah I got the blox Bennie on Monday and I love it, it's perfect. I don't even take it off while driving. Gotta love a warm shift knob

Yeah I got the blox Bennie on Monday and I love it, it's perfect. I don't even take it off while driving. Gotta love a warm shift knob
Hey how long did it take for yours to get to you? I ordered mines a week ago and have yet to recieve a confirm email.

Took about 7 business days, thats weird i got a confirmation email 10 minutes after my order was placed. Did they take your money? Retry? You could also give them a call

lol do these even work? i dont get it

if a car is left overnight in winter, the cover isnt gonna stop the knob from eventually matching ambient temp, right? It'll slow down the amount of time it takes for your knob to freeze after you get out of the car, but eventually it will stil reach the same cold temperature if left long enough.

The knob doesnt produce any heat of its own to have insulated inside the material

or are you meant to keep the cover on while driving and shift with it until the car/knob heats up?

This thread is hilarious

laugh.gif

lol do these even work? i dont get it

if a car is left overnight in winter, the cover isnt gonna stop the knob from eventually matching ambient temp, right? It'll slow down the amount of time it takes for your knob to freeze after you get out of the car, but eventually it will stil reach the same cold temperature if left long enough.

The knob doesnt produce any heat of its own to have insulated inside the material

or are you meant to keep the cover on while driving and shift with it until the car/knob heats up?

Yes, the way it works is to keep it on........ There's another option get a pair of driving gloves, or some with the finger tips not there(golf, Bike) so you can still pick your nose, or whatever.

We've been using a piece of faux leather (JoAnn Fabrics) tied on with a fancy (boot lace) shoestring. We've had to re-tie it once or twice in 3 years and it works great in hot weather too.

Back