Ken Block's 1,400 HP Hoonicorn V2 Testing

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots

View: https://www.facebook.com/KenBlockRacing/videos/10155013976230765/

As the name suggests, the Hoonicorn V2 is a development of the original Hoonicorn used in Gymkhana 7. Whereas the original had 845 hp from its naturally-aspirated 6.7-liter V8, the Hoonicorn V2 receives a pair of turbochargers and now drinks methanol. Consequently, it has enough grunt to spin the tires in any gear and will be perfect for Block’s sideways run up Pikes Peak.

So.... what really is the point of Ken Block besides building insane bad *** cars and driving them in videos that are clearly edited to pick out the best parts. That said I would never ever attempt to drive that car up

He co-founded DC shoes, sold that and started Hoonigan, and I think he does this for fun and marketing

So.... what really is the point of Ken Block besides building insane bad *** cars and driving them in videos that are clearly edited to pick out the best parts. That said I would never ever attempt to drive that car up

That's it.

I liked him when he was rallying for Subaru ('05-'09) then he went to Ford and quit following him. Now he's been doing the Hoonigan videos.

• Staff
That's it.

I liked him when he was rallying for Subaru ('05-'09) then he went to Ford and quit following him. Now he's been doing the Hoonigan videos.
He still does rally. He was just at an event a few days ago.

Whether you like what the man is driving or not (I'm not a Ford man myself), can't deny the man's skill behind the wheel.....I wish I had a car I could practice with to get to that level.....and a lot more free time, lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back