Kevv's '13 FB6 Build thread

I don't know what the first part of your sentence says but nice looking Si with nice numbers! :)

Lol, it basically says that I want to make my car turbo and there is a SI here on Puerto Rico that is making 319WHP with a K20/K24 swap!!!

Mine is making 218WHP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whats up dude...nice to see members on here from the island!

Gee the srt-4 neon makes 250 on the front wheels stock with mods 300HP to the wheels, plenty of srt-4 making 350HP-It just goes to show simple works better

Last edited:
Gee the srt-4 neon makes 250 on the front wheels stock with mods 300HP to the wheels, plenty of srt-4 making 350HP-It just goes to show simple works better

How does your post about the SRT4 pertain to this thread? :confused:

Not a race car with in unlimited funds, the Honda si is a great daily sports car, its hard not to compare the two.

it's been out of production for 14yrs and it was a turbo car from the factory.

I will have to read this whole thread, saw a old red Ferrari conv today. that car sure stand outs-its the paint that just so incredible maybe slower that a stock Honda si. car tech is always changing . I won't feel out of date however driving a Honda which I did drive up and down the driveway again-going on the road in March. Going though the manual. I bet I could beat that red head Ferrari with my nasty black srt-4-no chance on the highway for that 30 yr Ferrari- nice car.

Attachments

• P1011300.JPG
    P1011300.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
too much modding changes the car into something else-not a civic any more-spend more than the car is worth turns it into a noisy rattler trap, poor gas mileage and unreliable rat trap.

Back