kseriescivic's path to S/C !

IMAG0221.jpg
Halogen fog lights/4300k low beamsIMAG0228.jpg 4300k low beams/4300k fog lights

Finally installed my 4300k volt kit for my fog lights

Attachments

• IMAG0221.jpg
    IMAG0221.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
No rattles that I can hear. The only part I can imagine rubbing is the Dp but I'm getting a hasport rmm and then rubbing shouldn't be an issue at all. Exhaust was put on by Chad Hayes from the DFW area. His website is Hayesracing.net if anybody is looking for anything from maintenance services to parts installed to transmission rebuilds.

Pics

20150117_140321.jpg
20150117_140430.jpg
20150117_140402.jpg

Last edited:
Cars sweet dude! May I make a suggestion tho if you wanna go the kraftwerks rout maybe you should wait on the intake since the kraftwerks kit comes with its own special intake.

That's my 2¢

Cars sweet dude! May I make a suggestion tho if you wanna go the kraftwerks rout maybe you should wait on the intake since the kraftwerks kit comes with its own special intake.

That's my 2¢
Thanks man, I'm going ct-e instead so I'll need an intake eventually.

Yeah, seems like ct-e is the way to go. I also uploaded my first basemap from vit. Had enough time to do the 20-25 minute datalog but then I had to go to work :( I will upload it to vit when I get off at midnight (damn night shift) but hopefully I can do a couple more tonight, go to bed, wake up early and do a couple before work. I'm gonna try and be tuned in 2 weeks or less.

I have to admit the datalogs were a lot easier to do when he told me to stop at 5500rpm, with boost and going to 7500 it's not quite as easy to find a safe time and place to do the pulls. Hope after boost you have a good spot for that.

I have to admit the datalogs were a lot easier to do when he told me to stop at 5500rpm, with boost and going to 7500 it's not quite as easy to find a safe time and place to do the pulls. Hope after boost you have a good spot for that.
I'll most likely go to the drag strip for wot pulls, if I can get an internet connection out there. If not, I've been searching for nice open roads far from anyone. At least with boost the pull is over faster ;)

How long does it usually take to be fully tuned from scratch?

Last edited:
I have a 75mph highway very near my house so the 80mph at the top of 3rd isn't too bad. I'm not really sure on the total time. I've had a few issues with my belt slipping, the weather(Lots of snow and ice), and just finding time to get out and do logs with my kids around.

Ya I'm single and no kids so I have lots of time lol. What pulley was having issues with slipping?
Texas just had a freak ice storm last year! Its usually cleared up in a few days if it does happen.

-update on the exhaust-

Went to one of my good friends house get the charger for the laptop that I'm actually using to tune my car, and his dad was over. Hes a huge V8 fan mostly, and I've ridden in a two of his drag boats. One for sure made about 650hp BBC bored to a 468 with 12.5:1 pistons on race gas lolololol I'd have to check on the other one for specs. ANYWAYS, I walked out to leave and he walked out with me and asked about my car. I told him I had a 2007 before and stuff and then I started it....He was very impressed, actually asked to confirm if it was a 4 cylinder. Best part was he said it doesnt have a fart can sound at all! has a good rumble, very deep sounding...Glad I went with full race!:corndance:

Last edited:
Coming along very nicely :thumb:
Webby do you know if the very first basmap would mess with my idle? I'm assuming since it was a map made from scratch it it would cause that. It only happened if I barely dabbed the throttle at idle.

Edit. Doesn't do it anymore, just want to know out of curiosity.

Back