LED license plate bolts!!

Asteezy88

L.A.
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I was browsing on Ebay for some new bolts because I am ordering a carbon fiber license plate from there. I saw a pair of red H jdm bolts....just like the red badges but the H is on the top of the bolt. Looks really cool but they're all out and I cannot find them anywhere now :/ so as i continued to search I came across these which I think would look pretty sick on a CF license plate.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/License-Pla...752&pid=100015&prg=1006&rk=1&sd=281031389889&

LED's and lighting and HID's and all that is the one thing about cars I know absolutely nothing about. Hopefully someone can give me some input on how these might be set up? Do you guys think it would be as bright as in the picture? Also, how do you think this would look in general?? All input is appreciated thanks!

The picture that the seller posted on ebay is probably not its own. The lights on the pic is coming from the license plate light, not the bolts. The bolts would be pointing straight or parallel to the ground. This type of set-up would be more of a distraction than a 'cosmetic' since the light would be pointing directly to the drivers behind. Meaning that a cop will pull you over if you had a set installed. This is my 1st time seeing this and I'm already not a fan. It's cheesy and it doesn't have any point to it. Just buy zinc coated bolts or regular bolts at Home Depot instead.

dar-dar is right - that's a license plate bulb shown illuminating the plate like like that in the pic.

Yea good thing you guys pointed that out cause I failed to notice it :p

Back