LEGO Lovers Anonymous

haha yeah it does look fun..I just hate that it's twice the price of the Tower Bridge that I built..and has a lot less pieces :mad:
I'm frustrated because after building Tower Bridge they all just seem so easy now :(

For years now, LEGO-playing fans of Tolkien’s universe have been forced to re-enact their favorite Middle-earth scenes with Han Solo, Dobby the House Elf and other franchise’s miniatures. But beginning next June, those days are history. Warner Bros Consumer Products has finally relented to bring all your favorite elves, hobbits, dwarves, wizards, and gollums to your precious LEGO universe. “It’s particularly exciting to now be able to create sets based on the fantasy worlds and characters from The Lord of the Rings trilogy and the two films based on The Hobbit, not only because we know they will foster collectability and creative play, but also because these are two properties that our fans have been asking us to create for years,” said Jill Wilfert, vice president, licensing and entertainment for The LEGO Group. “

A LEGO Lord of the Rings site has been set up, with the promise of upcoming announcements and details. For now, bask in the glow of your LEGO-ized precious.

lego_hobbit_347.jpg

Haha nice. I've never watched Lord of the Rings and have no interest in it though :(
I saw parts of it when my parents were watching it and it scared the piss out of me at the time

I bet if you watched you'd like them. Rings, potter, wars..all have similarities in ways

I have to admit...I'm quite scared of the dementors on harry potter...even the lego versions >_>

i spent like 500 bucks on lego in a week after my surgery, had to keep myself busy while recovering. got a big crane, big dozer, a police boat and a cargo ship and dock.

Back