lets see everyones SI :)

You sure? They look similar

78410d1375690514-oem-wheel-thread-honda-acura-rims-8th-gen-imageuploadedbyag-free1375690513.308192.jpg

image.jpeg
Yea but those are 17x7 wish is cool this ones theare 18x7.5 and machine cut with dark grey but that one looks nice!!! On white !!!!cool combination !!!!!
Yoo look what somebody did to my hood on the are were a live ,,, i have to replace the hood am so so sad men

Cool combination on white , yea and you right very similar
Yea looks very similar different color but yea ,if somebody knows who have a hood for a coupe 2012-13 let me know somebody destroy mine while i was sleeping at home DM if knows somebody who has one

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    293 KB · Views: 23
View attachment 51132
Yoo look what somebody did to my hood on the are were a live ,,, i have to replace the hood am so so sad men
Can you tell what hit it? Footprint on it like they jumped on it? You'll likely have to get a dealership or collision repair place to order a replacement hood.

Looks good! What are you lowered on?
Thanks man! I m lowered on h&r springs with koni shocks. I rode on stock struts for a few months and it handled well. No scraping or bottoming out. Let me know if you have any other questions

Back