Looking for a Crew out of Charlotte NC

There are multiple roads in the area to drive. Plus it's super fun to just hang with a bunch of car enthusiasts.

There are multiple roads in the area to drive. Plus it's super fun to just hang with a bunch of car enthusiasts.
Yea, sounds like fun. I might try to check it out. Depends on if I can get off tho lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nix
I'm most likely going to rent some crapbox and just come down to hang out and hitch rides. I'm currently between capable vehicles. It's totally worth it.

I'm most likely going to rent some crapbox and just come down to hang out and hitch rides. I'm currently between capable vehicles. It's totally worth it.
I went to a few meets when I was a member on EPhatch years ago and they were pretty cool. Might try it out this year and see how I run and then upgrade the suspension for next year if they have it again

plenty of people have done it/do it on the stock suspension. You'll be more than fine.

plenty of people have done it/do it on the stock suspension. You'll be more than fine.
Yea, I was saying for a comparison for myself. Run it now with just the lowering springs I have on the car and then upgrade and run it again to see the difference

I am planning on going, if I do make it you can ride with me I got a 4 door and I don't know if my wife will want to go she gets scared easily. I might just take her and my son on a solo run so I can go slow.

Back