Looking for a wheel. Very particular.....

Shiny sparkly gold? They are going on a PMM color car.

images

Reactions: Nix
Thanks for the bump, forgot about this. Well, at the moment we've bought nothing. Have to get a few appliances first. Might be doing wheels over the winter and getting the 527's refinished.

How about forged 527's?

XXR wheels are all gravity cast. Definitely not forged. I don't hate rep wheels and I think XXR make some nice looking wheels and their sizing is unique with the 1/4" widths. However, they are all cheap cast items that are definitely on the heavy side.

Look this guy up... he has a large inventory and he ships put from japan. Very trust worthy guy and amazing service. You just have to dig through his pics.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160812-151037.png
    Screenshot_20160812-151037.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
Reactions: Nix
Well bonspeedwheel.com either way you can get to it.. They custom make them however you want

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Wheel purchase is delayed for the moment. I'm old, boring, and I have to be responsible and buy a set of these first:

prod_1337064112

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Wheel purchase is delayed for the moment. I'm old, boring, and I have to be responsible and buy a set of these first:

prod_1337064112
Dude, being old and boring doesn't mean you have to by outdated inefficient washers and dryers. Seriously, at least get an upright washer.

@Nix I was curious about the XXR's.
Not trying to prove you wrong but they do have a forged version: http://www.xxrwheels.com/wheels/xxr-527f

Nice! I hadn't seen those before. That's actually pretty helpful since i think the 527 is a good looking wheel. I swear I looked and didn't come across the forged version.

I don't dislike xxrs but i hope the finish on the forged ones are better than the regular wheels with paint.

Back