Make it look purty!!

msstuff1

Hi I have a 2012 polished metal metallic civic ex and would like to make it more feminine..Can anyone recommend some modifications that will make the care look purty...Thanks for your help.

Thread jacked by @Pauly99to17 . But I do agree.
Katieandhercar0034.jpg

I'm slowly adding pink to my car! I have a black '13 Si. I started with a pink shift knob and grew from there. The key is not to go overboard with pink or any odd color. I just ordered pink HID fog lights. If your not sure about something ask the forum, they are always supportive and helpful!! They easiest way for anyone to know its a girls car is to add pink stickers! Also, @ADExternal, EVERYONE asks me where I got my tag. :D

I'm slowly adding pink to my car! I have a black '13 Si. I started with a pink shift knob and grew from there. The key is not to go overboard with pink or any odd color. I just ordered pink HID fog lights. If your not sure about something ask the forum, they are always supportive and helpful!! They easiest way for anyone to know its a girls car is to add pink stickers! Also, @ADExternal, EVERYONE asks me where I got my tag. :D

When you get the chance, maybe we can get some pics of how your car sits? :)

I won't be adding anything to my car that screams "female owned."
I'm not into attracting that kind of attention to myself, but that's me.

Other than that, what they've shown above works.

Back