Marvins killer fg4 build! (so far)

I've got 245 wrapped around them so it's a little beefier but I made it work, I had to roll my fenders, pull them with phone books and then actually grinded down some of the metal around in the inner wheel wells so when they do rub (happens sometimes..) they rub against a smooth metal surface and not a sharp edge!

Meh Marvins not really a site contributor. He has a nice car but I don't think he cares about coming back to answer questions. He posted a bunch of one word responses to a pile of old threads to get his post count up enough to enter ROTM. He won, and now Im sure he's gonna stop by to collect his prize and disappear again.

Eh, nice car marvin but you gamed the system and you don't care about other car enthusiasts. I think thats a pretty good definition of a ricer. Here for the praise and nut-swinging, not for being part of a car community.

Meh Marvins not really a site contributor. He has a nice car but I don't think he cares about coming back to answer questions. He posted a bunch of one word responses to a pile of old threads to get his post count up enough to enter ROTM. He won, and now Im sure he's gonna stop by to collect his prize and disappear again.

Eh, nice car marvin but you gamed the system and you don't care about other car enthusiasts. I think thats a pretty good definition of a ricer. Here for the praise and nut-swinging, not for being part of a car community.

Sounds like I'm not the one that doesn't care about other enthusiasts. .. ouch man I don't even know you but that hit me in the feels. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I'm not here to start an argument. If you feel that way then great, let's never cross paths again. I don't even care about the prizes, I was just really excited to be apart of this forum and and enter my cat for ROTM. I waited the 30 days and didn't realize I needed over 30 posts too. I don't know why you gotta go and put other people down like that.

Reactions: Nix
Prove me wrong and ill take it all back. Its just happened a few other times. Im glad you at least had the nerve to call me out. Stick around and keep it up. I do like your car. Not trying to be a total jerk.

How is the aim on this headlights, the cut off and visibility. Any pictures of them would be awesome!!

And... marvin... nothing since august....

Win ROTM then disspear. Just like I said.

Guys, congrats on the voting for this guy to win. Nice car. Doesn't care about the community. $30 prize and he's gone. Congrats! You all win!

@Marvin Fabro - seriously? I called you on being a poor contributor. That got you fired up for a minute. Then I said prove me wrong. Then you proved me right.

200w_d.gif

Back