matching side/rear accents for an sti lip?

They're almost non existent. It looks like you may lose 1/2" of ground clearance with them... if that?

I guess every time I look at the HFP kit it doesn't look like it drops that much either. The piece sits very high up the side of the car. Has anyone measured how much lower the HFP sides are compared to stock?

Pauly - I appreciate you giving your opinion. Just curious what exactly don't you like?

Ya, like Webby said. I just find that it adds little to the look because it's so small. I prefer something larger like the HFP side skirt...soooooo eXpensive though. :(
image.jpg

I guess every time I look at the HFP kit it doesn't look like it drops that much either. The piece sits very high up the side of the car. Has anyone measured how much lower the HFP sides are compared to stock?
Well, if you are looking for a dropped side skirt you could always get the EZ Lip one.
@AlienPrime has these on his coupe.
image.jpg

i dont really like the ez method..... no offence to anyone

Ya, I guess I should read the title of this thread. Not sure if either one of my suggestions "fit" with the STi lip.

Still looks quite a bit lower, but it's you're call. i cant go low in this town. i already bottom out a lot at stock HFP height

561861_10201127285897359_873511143_n.jpg

Back