Media: Bisimoto Header test on K24Z7 (2012 Honda Civic Si)

• Staff
it's a downpipe/cat delete essentially

It will pass emissions as long as there's no CEL (defouler on secondary o2). It won't pass where a visual inspection is required, unless you have a "cat" looking piece ;)
It won't pass exhaust sniffing.

Well where I'm from (Ontario, Canada) you wouldn't pass the "Clean Air Emission Test" you must take every two years to be able to renew your sticker on your plate so what's the point??:confuzzled:

• Staff
There are people who swap stuff out purely to pass tests, or they "know people" at facilities who help them pass.

People who want more power/tq? In your case you'd spend a couple hours on your test day ...every 2yrs swapping the oem on/off. If you don't want the hassle you could opt for a high flow cat.

Where there any power gains with this exhaust piece? I sure would like to know, although with the limited tuning options I doubt they've seen the peak gains that can be had with a proper tune.

Oh snap, I totally overlooked that the answer to my question was directly below the video... its hard to see everything from my phone. Too bad the car sounds like crap.

that is because it has the OEM exhaust on it still, add the down pipe to a good sound exhaust and it should be very nice.

Back