Meets?

nat3d

Wait, I don't drive a civic anymore....
Adams MA
Vehicle Model
Ford Focus ST
Body Style
Hatch
Anyone planning a meet anytime soon? I may not have my civic anymore but I'd still love to hit a meet with you guys

Some people from the northeast will probably be in a caravan to get down there.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the dragon

I have been trying to find a meet around CT/MA as well. Doesn't look like I can make the dragon either.

Edit: hoping things change, but doesn't look good [emoji20]

Last edited:
dooooooodddd.... come on.....

ya if the lady wasnt starting school it would be different.

I have been trying to find a meet around CT/MA as well. Doesn't look like I can make the dragon either.

Edit: hoping things change, but doesn't look good [emoji20]

where you based out of man? im down to get a meet together. i have a few buddies that would gladly show up (2 mk4 jettas and a veloster) also i am making a run up mt greylock with the jetta crew soon.

ya if the lady wasnt starting school it would be different.

where you based out of man? im down to get a meet together. i have a few buddies that would gladly show up (2 mk4 jettas and a veloster) also i am making a run up mt greylock with the jetta crew soon.
I am in Naugatuck, CT. I was deep into VWs until 2004 when I sold my Mk III Jetta.

I am heading to The Fast & The Furriest car show in Middletown on Sunday. It is a car, truck, bike show to benefit Cat Tales which is a no kill feline rescue.

Last edited:
I am heading to The Fast & The Furriest car show in Middletown on Sunday. It is a car, truck, bike show to benefit Cat Tales which is a no kill feline rescue.

Keep up the good work man. I support that sort of thing.

Having lived in the NE, car shows are sometimes few and far between unless you're near a major metro area. Its funny how rural it gets so quickly up there.

The official Dragon is from Sept 16-20 (weds to sunday).

The unofficial Dragon runs from Friday Sept 11 until the 16th when both groups merge. If you think you can make a couple days anywhere in there let me know.

Located pics of my Jetta

0b9a37c2a1cd29a1f48a1b6312103f51.jpg

3105f45d567d5ce2cbe3ea4f4ec8b071.jpg

Note: my son in the 2nd pic is now 20 [emoji33]

12.20.90 it gives me hope seeing people that are your age still in to cars, it shows me that I still have many years of working on cars to come.

12.20.90 it gives me hope seeing people that are your age still in to cars, it shows me that I still have many years of working on cars to come.
Definitely. I got the green light from the wife to purchase what I want for the car......within reason.....starting next month. Now to decide on RSB or exhaust.

RSB...... instant performance. Its a part you feel right away. Which car do you have? 8th non SI? If its the non-Si pick up new Si frame brackets from CHH. It'll make the install a ton easier. Same with new end links. You don't need them and the stock ones are fine but Im betting that you have a ton of rust on the threads. Removal will be near impossible and you may end up cutting to get them off anyway. Just easier with all new parts and hardware.

My car ate several NY winters. You would have thought everything came welded in place from the factory.

Rsb. If I had more time before I got my st I would have parted my civic and had one to sell lol.

I am leaning towards RSB, and messing around with muffler delete for fun. The car has been through hell with winters its entire life.

And yes, 8th gen non-si auto [emoji17]

Reactions: Nix
Back