Megan Ez-Street Group Buy

sheamichael20

Made up my mind I will not buy springs and want coilovers. The least expensive coilover for 9th gen is the Ez-Streets looking to start a group buy? Is there a Megan rep in the forum? Anyone interested at all? They go for like $670 shipped I think? Lets get something going though, keep more money in our pockets for more itemmmmmmmmms!!!!!!!!

Yeah back ordered and group buys are pointless, you guys just have to wait for everyone else to pay. Silly. We price well from the get go and always will.

CorSport. Do you keep a good stock of 9thgen parts at your store. I live in colorado springs and was thinking about making a trip up to denver to pick some stuff up.

Yes and no -- I mean, we have a lot of stuff in our store mostly as samples of what is out there, as its impossible to keep everything in the store, too much options, and too many costs involved in shipping something twice -- Honestly, I'd use the website and next time you're in Denver come by and say hi and check out our current projects, etc.

wesellcarparts. . what is your pricing on the flashpro? Also what springs do you have in stock ready to ship? And last question i promise, any idea on the ship out date for the p2r intake manifold runners?

So...since all the vendors are into the thread. Which coilovers are the best bang for your buck? I know Corsport has coilovers...any feedback is appreciated. :turbobananapoke:

I like my megan street coilovers. Cheaper than most of the others. 32 way ajustable dampening. Quality made even being cheaper. And if you've seen the pics of my car you can make that ***** low as hell if you want to. Get ahold of dan wesellcarparts. He will hook you up and you'll prob get them in a day or two since your in cali.

Ya i was to impatient to wat for that ****. Went ahead and spend the extra on the streets and they are on my car and i love them
"Patients is a virtue" at least you didn't need to buy camber bolts, btw which camber did you get for the rear? are you scraping

Back