megans ez street help,

maark808

So my coilovers just came in and I was wondering if anyone installed it without camber bolts in the front ?

Any reason you decided to forgo the camber bolts? They are relatively inexpensive.

Any reason you decided to forgo the camber bolts? They are relatively inexpensive.
I want it installed asap, and ima get the camber bolts later on. You think its a good idea? having negative camber in the front

I want it installed asap, and ima get the camber bolts later on. You think its a good idea? having negative camber in the front

It would be easier to install them at the same time. The negative camber shouldn't be much of a problem in the short term depending on the drop.

I would rather be patient and spend $100 now than have to possibly spend hundreds replacing tires or, at the very least, a having to pay for a few alignments.

Last edited:
You do not need camber bolts for the front! You only need them if you want negative camber in the front to help clear an agressive wheel size/offset.

You do not need camber bolts for the front! You only need them if you want negative camber in the front to help clear an agressive wheel size/offset.
I think its gonna go negative thats why bro when I lower it, I just wanna correct it

I would rather be patient and spend $100 now than have to possibly spend hundreds replacing tires or, at the very least, a having to pay for a few alignments.
I already bought buddy club camber kit for $100, it's coming in the mail soon.

does megans ez street come with everythjng u need in the box to install em? or do i need to reuse some of the stock oem parts like the bushings

i thought they would have the pillow balls on top to adjust the camber?

Back