Sold Metra double din dash kit! Like New!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwegs89

Vineland, NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys I have a 2 month old metra double din dash kit for our 9th gens. It matched the grey dash portion perfect! It actually looked factory. I decided I'm putting my car up for sale since I'm deploying so I'm selling my dash kit, pioneer app radio, line out converter and the civic wire harness you need for the aftermarket HU's. I'm selling them together or separate it doesn't matter. That's why I wanted to post this separate because a lot of guys need this and I'm selling it cheaper then most stores. I saved the bag and will be shipped nice and safe so you get the new looking dash kit! It cost me 34.00 plus tax so I will sell for 25.00 shipped! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359683446.779151.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359685120.163998.jpg

Honda Civic wire harness for after market HU make offer!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359685169.071146.jpg

Antenna adapter for after market HU make offer!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359685209.246017.jpg

Line out converter $40 shipped

Just a heads up:

Post Your Price, NO Auction Type Sales! No 'Best Offer' Sales! - Running your sale like an auction is not acceptable in the Sale Forums. We find this to be a highly dishonest form of selling. There is nothing stopping the seller from telling one member he/she got a higher offer through Private Messaging or Email, when they really didn't. So in short, you must list sale prices in your sale post! No further explanation needed. If you post an auction type sale, it will be removed and you will be flagged with a warning to your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back