Microsoft's New Xbox: Live From the Unveiling

praying the uneducated public buys it without knowing the facts

I just saw an interview from Don Mattick, he said "We have a console for those that don't have internet, it's called the Xbox 360"

He also quoted a post online from someone who was stationed on a nuclear submarine (I believe it was...) saying "I don't know what that's like so I can't empathize. It's probably pretty hard to get an internet connection there." aka "Sucks for you."

games coming ... and to what systems

ZWK5YzZ.png

You can add NBA 2K14 to that list. Looks like i'm good to keep my Xbox 360 for another year! NBA 2K14/Call of Duty:Ghosts is all i'll probably want anyway.

webby what was that vid about? It was taken down due to copyright claim by Viacom. I've been asking people everywhere in my travels about this new xbox1. ALL of them said they were not going to buy it, and that microsoft failed miserably. A couple said they were switching to Playstation.

ahhh shucks. That vid was like a VP at microsoft being interviewed about the xbox needing to be online every 24hrs, & not allowing used games. His response was, "we make a machine for people who don't have reliable internet access... it's the xbox 360". The guy interviewing him just looked at him kind of shocked. All of the die hard xbox fans I know are livid. They're all switching to ps4.

ahhh shucks. That vid was like a VP at microsoft being interviewed about the xbox needing to be online every 24hrs, & not allowing used games. His response was, "we make a machine for people who don't have reliable internet access... it's the xbox 360". The guy interviewing him just looked at him kind of shocked. All of the die hard xbox fans I know are livid. They're all switching to ps4.

Yep, I haven't owned a playstation since I sold my PS1, switching this gen to the PS4. M$ decides to dig themselves a hole, and then keep digging. It's absolutely ludicrous that he actually said some of the stuff he said in the interview. It's not made for gamers at all. They could have really done great with this generation, but oh well. I'm sure they will still have the people that don't know any different selling their console out of every retailer anyways.

Back