• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Mid-Missouri thread

VNPP

Rolla, MO
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
FG3 Coupe
Bump - what's up guys?
Absolutely nothing, killing time before class starts. Should be getting my car back today though so :turbospin:

12CIVIC_SI

Do not think you were there when this was taken.

It was at the Honda dealer in Springfield.

Attachments

• IMG_0930.JPG
    IMG_0930.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
Reactions: raf

amuse_s2000

Yep I've seen ya around town everyone and then. Car is clean man. I just only stayed for about 30 mins. I was talking to another guy w a red 13' sedan when you pulled up. But yeah I don't know many 9th guys. Originally a Supra and S2k guy so most of the car people ai know are S2000 owners. I've seen quite a few 9th si's around town though. Hopefully they will get on this forum.

ASM13LX

2013 ASM Civic LX. Going for the gas mileage ;-) located in Scott City, Mo. Southeastern corner of the state.